- The All Good Work Foundation shares some of the ways its resident organizations are supporting their communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Organizations that were working in the community before the coronavirus outbreak hit were in a better position to respond to the changing needs that came with the pandemic.
- If your coworking space is open, think about how it can safely provide space to organizations that are addressing the pandemic.
- The Impact Hub in San Francisco was forced to close last week because it was unable to pay its rent.
- The closing laid bare the reality of nonprofit displacement.
- Though the closing of the San Francisco Impact Hub is a blow to the social impact community, collectively the coworking industry can help solve the problem of nonprofit displacement.